Hope KS Annual Camp 2017
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, "Here am I, send me!"
#hereamisendme #hac17
This is the first camp that I join together with my hope family.
This camp have been place at Borneo Tribal Village. This camp is so awesome. Firstly, I'm did not expect I can get along with my group as I'm not a talkative person but through this camp I'm have made a little breakthrough for myself. I have a great memories from this camp as I am spend my time with this family.
And the most important thing during this camp I have been born again.
16 APRIL 2017 is my spiritual birthday. I am so blessed that God saves me. With my own mouth, I declare that Jesus Christ is my savior and the only God I will worship.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17
Here am I send me!
Remember that you are precious because He is our qualification.1 Corinthians 1:30











0 comments:
Post a Comment